- me to share family calendar with spouse
- all inbound to Outlook are private, so even if I permission to my calendar (see calendar title), personal and family entries remain private
- all outbound to Google is just work items
|Personal||Google -> Outlook||Green|
|Family||Google -> Outlook||Pink|
|Work||Outlook -> Google||Blue|
<No category assigned>because I make an assumption that are all my
Workcalendar items and anything with categories is either
Family. You need to create a new
Workcalendar on Google: Take care that you select
Outlook -> Googleotherwise you will be in a whole lotta trouble.
- Sync a very small date range like 3 days past and future. You can fix issues without having to deal with 30 days of bad entries.
- On Android & iOS, creating a new work entry requires one more step where you select the work calendar as opposed to Google’s work calendar since that won’t be saved during a sync
- Worried about syncing reminders as I might get pinged too often from different devices